Aradhya Solutions Limited company opens jobs for IT Sales Representative positions in the Sri Lanka region. The type of work we provide is Part-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 10,000 - රු. 40,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Aradhya Solutions Limited|
|Position:||IT Sales Representative|
|Salary:||LKR 10.000 - LKR 40.000 per Month|
This is a fantastic role for those who have already experienced it. The successful candidate will have demonstrable B2B Outbound Telesales/Lead Generation experience, along with a structured approach including strong objection-handling skills.
You will be an excellent communicator with a flawless telephone manner and the ability to build rapport, have strong influencing skills and be a team player with the ability to shine as an individual. For our homeworking roles, it is expected that you have experience working from home – The rest we will provide!
Duties will include:
- B2B cold calling prospective clients
- Identify and research target companies, industries, and decision-makers within the IT sector to develop a pipeline of potential clients.
- Utilize various sales tools, including CRM, email marketing, social media, and cold calling to generate new business opportunities.
- Reach out to prospective clients through various channels, including email, phone, and social media, to introduce our IT products and services.
- Qualify leads by assessing client needs, budget, and decision-making authority, ensuring a high-quality pipeline of leads.
- Schedule meetings and product demonstrations for prospective clients.
- Managing callbacks effectively
- Answering inbound calls in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate records of all prospecting activities, including leads generated, outreach efforts, and sales funnel progress in the CRM system.
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales development goals, including calls, emails, meetings, and qualified opportunities.
- Continuously expand your knowledge of our IT products and services, as well as industry trends and best practices, to provide valuable insights to clients.
- Delivering a great customer experience to all potential Clients
- Fact-finding and rapport-building over the telephone
- Ensuring all of the information is correctly inputted into the system.
Supplemental pay types:
Sales in the IT sector: 1 year (required)
Half-day- 9:00 AM – 1:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
If you have any queries, please email me at [email protected]
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Aradhya Solutions Limited, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.