Unilever company opens jobs for Junior Brand Manager positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having General Business, Strategy/Planning, & Marketing skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Food and Beverage Services, Food and Beverage Manufacturing, & Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Junior Brand Manager
|Western Province, Colombo - Western Province
|General Business, Marketing, Strategy/Planning
|Food and Beverage Manufacturing, Food and Beverage Services, Manufacturing
Would you like to work in a place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do? You can create a better business and better world by working on brands that are loved and improve the lives of millions while you learn from brilliant business leaders!
We have an opportunity for Junior Brand Manager, see more information below.
But first, an important message.
Diversity is one of our most relevant pillars in people management and our main objective is to develop an internal environment open to the multiplicity of world views, through inclusion without stereotypes. This allows us to value the best professionals, bringing together different profiles and operating styles, and to face with greater propriety the current and future challenges of the company.
At Unilever, more than 50% of leadership positions are held by women. And we want more diversity in our company. In this way, we consider all candidates for our vacancies, regardless of disability, race, color, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, or any other diversity.
How would you create a better world?
- Review and agree on brand objectives and prepare volume, value, and margin forecasts.
- Achieve agreed annual contract brand volumes, underlying volume growth, trading contribution and market shares.
- Lead the process of brand development, using relevant tools, in line with category strategies.
- Develop company-wide deep understanding of market dynamics and consumers, with support from relevant department and third-party agencies.
- Develop distinct advertising employing Unilever prescribed systems and procedures.
- Ensure that category/brand media plans are in place and adhered to.
- Train and develop subordinates to raise their skills, competencies, and potential for future progress.
- Lead the process of deploying innovations on time in full in the marketplace.
- Propose consumer price changes on a regular basis to achieve target margins and trading contribution.
- Develop activation plan to meet jobs to be done (JTBDs) through activation team.
- Propose, control, and reconcile support budgets.
- Ensure that accurate demand plans are in place.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders including trade marketing team in planning and implementing trade / consumer activities.
- Liaise with external teams – creative agency, media agency, activation agency and PR agencies on brand activities.
- Engage with consumers to gain an in depth understanding of the category and need for specialist products.
- Ensure availability of products (sourced and locally manufactured) and leading discussions on issues relating to the brand and taking corrective action.
Your key stakeholders will be…
- Category Head
- Brand Managers/ Senior Brand Managers
- Marketing Director
- Trade Category team
- Supply & Network Planning team
- Regulatory team
- Media agencies
What’s important for you to have in this position?
- Possess a Bachelor’s in Business Management degree preferably in marketing or an equal professional qualification.
- Have minimum 1-2 years of experience in Brand Management/Marketing. (experience in FMCG will be an added advantage).
- Be self-confident and assertive with good inter- personal skills and relationship management skills.
- Be a strategic thinker and have passion for growth.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Unilever, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.