Plants & Plants Group company opens jobs for Junior Finance Executive positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Plants & Plants Group|
|Position:||Junior Finance Executive|
|Region:||Angoda - Western Province, Western Province|
Plants & Plants Group is a leading horticulture company in Sri Lanka operating in several business sectors including landscaping projects, garden centres, and nurseries. We supply a wide range of plants and related materials to construction projects, wholesalers, retail customers and landscapers. We are currently looking for a Junior Finance Executive to take on the following responsibilities:
- Maintain the general ledger in ERP.
- Facilitate month end reporting process and annual audit.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements.
- Update and maintain fixed asset register.
- Monitor inventory and organize stock counts as required.
- Take up additional tasks when required, to meet the company’s needs.
Key qualifications for this vacancy include:
- Part qualification from a recognized accounting body.
- Sound knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience (audit experience would be an added advantage).
- Experience in QuickBooks Online would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages.
- Self-motivated, dynamic person who is capable of working independently and as a team.
- Remain calm and focused when under pressure.
- Energetic, pleasant, and polite personality with a can-do attitude.
- High level of personal integrity, honesty, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- High level of accuracy and a strong sense of ethics.
The ideal candidate must be within easy commuting distance to Himbutana.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8 AM to 5 PM and Saturday Half Day.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Plants & Plants Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.