Koko company opens jobs for Key Account Manager - Electronics positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Business Development, Sales, & Information Technology skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 50,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, Technology, Information and Internet, & Financial Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Key Account Manager - Electronics|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Business Development, Information Technology, Sales|
|Industry:||Financial Services, Information and Internet, IT Services and IT Consulting, Technology|
We are looking for a motivated, humble, tenacious, and goal-oriented individual, who has already demonstrated their ability to work individually and as a team player, to drive Daraz’s new fintech venture, Koko in Sri Lanka. Koko is a Buy Now Pay Later payment platform incubated under Daraz and was founded in Sri Lanka in 2020. We are passionate about evolving the merchant and consumer shopping experience by providing our customers with an easy, interest-free payment plan. Koko will be completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees, or extended debt. Koko empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in three, for both online and in-store purchases. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative, and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact in Sri Lanka’s financial and retail ecosystem.
Our team is looking for Key Account Manager who matches the following job role:
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company.
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs.
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements.
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams.
- Managing account team assigned to each client.
- Strategic planning to improve client results.
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance.
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client.
- Working with design, sales team, creative, advertising, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs met.
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training.
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines.
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management.
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients.
Job requirements would include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Business Management or an equivalent professional qualification from a reputed University/Institute.
- Having a relevant network of industry contacts with restaurants & hotels is a plus.
- Having 3 years of work experience in similar industry / position.
- Candidate having experience related to brand management will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools (especially Excel) & Google Applications.
- Excellent communication skills in English & Sinhala. Tamil is an added advantage.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to work independently.
- Strong abilities to function well in a fast-paced & pressurized work environment.
- Be highly energetic, charismatic and a hunger for success.
- Excellent multitasking, interpersonal and prioritizing skills.
- Problem solving & analytical skills.
If you think you are fit for the role, Apply now and join our amazing Koko team!
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Koko, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.