European Nations Campus - Sri Lanka company opens jobs for Lecturer - Part Time positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Part-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||European Nations Campus – Sri Lanka|
|Position:||Lecturer - Part Time|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
European Nations Campus works in partnership with the UK & EU Government regulated Awarding Bodies, Universities & Colleges to offer you globally recognized Undergraduate & Postgraduate qualification right here in Sri Lanka. This ultimately means that you get to pursue your dreams of obtaining a globally accepted UK/ EU qualification and to enter the workforce with the highest standard education at the lowest tuition cost available.
Currently we are recruiting candidates for the following Positions for the Post of Lecturing
- Civil Engineering/Quantity Surveying
- Accounting & Finance
- Business Management
- Computing ( Specialised in Software Engineering/Networking)
- Data Science
- Teacher Training
- UK AMI/Early Childhood Education
Should able to fluently converse in English
Should possess a Bachelors Degree in the relevant field
Masters Degree is preferable
Note: If you are eligible for the above mentioned positions, please forward your CV to [email protected] within 7 days of the advertisement.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company European Nations Campus – Sri Lanka, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.