Nestlé company opens jobs for Manager - Corporate Communications positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Public Relations skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Food and Beverage Services, Food and Beverage Manufacturing, & Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Manager - Corporate Communications|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Public Relations|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Food and Beverage Manufacturing, Food and Beverage Services, Manufacturing|
Manager – Corporate Communications
- Place of work: Nestlé Lanka – Head Office
- Area: Communications
Strengthen the Nestlé Corporate Brand whilst driving effective and targeted communication strategies. Responsible for all external and internal corporate, public relations, creating shared value and crisis communications with a view to build and enhance the image of Nestlé Lanka amongst all stakeholders.
A day in the life of the role:
- Drive ‘My Nestlé, My Sri Lanka’ to support and align with Nestlé Lanka PLC goals and strategic vision.
- Develop content to communicate key messages in an engaging, timely and creative manner to enhance the Nestlé Lanka corporate image and reputation amongst consumers and external stakeholders whilst driving personalization and loyalty.
- Enhance the Nestlé Lanka corporate image and reputation amongst internal stakeholders by driving internal communications and engagement.
- Responsible for crisis management and communications.
What will make you successful?
- Education: A degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Expected experience: 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Language skills: Fluency in English
- Other skills: Strong written and verbal communication, stakeholder management, adaptability, fast learning, and ability to work with cross functional teams
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Nestlé, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.