International Study Centre company opens jobs for Manager - Student Counsellor positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|International Study Centre
|Manager - Student Counsellor
|Western Province, Colombo - Western Province
MANAGER – STUDENT COUNSELLOR
We are seeking a passionate and driven individual to join our team as a Manager – Student Counsellor at International Study Centre. Your role will involve managing sales and customer care initiatives to provide exceptional services to students seeking international study opportunities. By delivering a high-quality customer experience, you will contribute to our centre’s goals and the overall success of our organization.
- Efficient and high quality supporting and managing the implementation of Sales and Customer Care at the centre.
- Responsible for sales management and customer care to all internal and external customers.
- Quality of customer experience in line with centre goals.
- Achieve high numbers of New sales and conversion rates.
- Managing retention and student customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all operational targets given are being met. ( Revenue target/ New Sales/ Enquiry target)
- Able to report on all aspects of the responsible areas related to sales and customer service.
- Fully updated of work and coordinate well to maximise customer experience.
- Identify opportunities to develop improve and add value to the customer service in line with the strategic goal of centre and the organisation.
Requirements & Skills:
- 2–5-year counselling experience, preferably in the education industry.
- Knowledgeable in the Canada, Australia, UK & France Student Placements.
- Computer skills including Word and Excel Fluent in English – written and verbal.
- Excellent language skills in English (Reading, writing, speaking). Fluency in Sinhala andTamil is an added advantage.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected]
We kindly request that you include a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further assessment.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company International Study Centre, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.