Pendragon PLC company opens jobs for Marketing Executive - Ford positions in the Central Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Marketing and Sales skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Motor Vehicle Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Marketing Executive - Ford|
|Region:||Central Province, Midlands - Central Province|
|Job Function:||Marketing and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Motor Vehicle Manufacturing|
Competitive salary with pension, critical illness pay, life assurance, 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays, exclusive company discounts on used car purchases, aftersales services and salary sacrifice lease vehicles.
Reporting to the National marketing leader, you will have full responsibility of the marketing delivery for specific areas of the business. You’ll achieve this by working closely with all central marketing functions, where you will develop, communicate and execute marketing activity to drive brand consideration and sales opportunities.
What does the role of Marketing Executive involve?
- Establish and maintain seamless communication relations across dealer operations and in-house central teams including digital, studio, content, PR, social, used cars, tele-sales and retention.
- Work closely with retailers and regional digital media executives to maximise content and PR opportunities for relevant news, blog and videos to maximise brand consideration.
- Work closely on a day-to-day basis with National Marketing Leader to ensure campaigns are aligned to national / group campaign messages and roll out / support in operational dealer meetings.
- Effective first point of contact for dealership teams, providing media solutions and recommendations to meet business objectives (utilising the supporting of the wider marketing in-house team’s advice where relevant).
- Implement and communicate franchise marketing plans, meeting manufacturer standards requirements and ensuring activity is aligned to agreed marketing budgets and is not exceeded.
- Ensure all franchise manufacturer marketing activity meets brand guidelines and standards expected by completing required briefing forms to a high standard, ensuring requirements and deadlines are fully understood by all parties.
What do you need to succeed in the role of Marketing Executive?
- Experience within retail marketing / similar fast paced industry
- You must be a team player
- Strong communication skills – shows confidence in communication with a range of stakeholders and has an ability to work cross functionality
- Basic understanding of digital marketing landscape with a willingness to learn
- Organised with the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively, often under pressure
- Tenacious – you will have an eye for detail and strive for excellence in campaign delivery
- Demonstrable understanding of automotive retail (preferred)
- Energetic, pro-active with a positive ‘can – do’ attitude approach to change
- Experience of delivering multi- channel campaigns and controlling budgets would be preferred
Here at Pendragon, together, we’re unstoppable. Collaboration is at the heart of our culture, and it’s the power of our group coming together that unlocks our potential to transform automotive retail. We thrive in a fast-paced environment where the doors are open, if you have the attitude and drive to walk through them. We’ll empower you with the opportunities to bring out the best in yourself, and in return you’ll support and bring out the best in others. If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, then apply today and join our journey in driving beyond the possible.
Pendragon recognises the value that diversity brings to the workforce. This is why we positively welcome applications from all walks of life, backgrounds, and communities. If you have the motivation, skills and talent potential that we are looking for then get in touch. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Pendragon PLC, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.