Lyceum Placements company opens jobs for Marketing Executives positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Western Province, Nugegoda - Western Province|
Candidates Who THINK OUT OF THE BOX
With the expansion of our MARKETING TEAM, Lyceum Placements is looking for an exceptional,
LYCEUM PLACEMENTS (PRIVATE) LIMITED was incorporated as a private limited company under the Companies Act of Sri Lanka on 30th March 2017. We are focused on providing students with pathways for primary, secondary, and higher education, both locally and internationally. Our exceptional team at Lyceum Placements genuinely cares about improving and creating better opportunities for our students, and we are committed to their success. We invest in their growth, success, and advancement by guiding them in the best possible study paths to enhance their career opportunities.
- Contributing ideas and coordinating marketing campaigns.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
- Content writing and coordinating promotional activities, an event including editing and proofreading copy, briefing, and directing designers.
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of digital marketing activities in line with the overall digital marketing strategy.
What will you need to be considered:
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field or professional qualification in Marketing.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in marketing and proven experience in the education industry would be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of Business Strategic Development, Social Media Strategies, and Digital Marketing.
- Ability to analyze and identify problems and market trends.
- Strong attention to detail and adaptability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are interested in, you may send your CV to >>> [email protected]
(Please mention the vacancy applied for in the subject line of your email)
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Lyceum Placements, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.