Indra Management and Consultancy Solutions (Pvt) Ltd company opens jobs for Marketing Intern positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 10,000 - රු. 40,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Indra Management and Consultancy Solutions (Pvt) Ltd
|Western Province, Gampaha - Western Province
The Marketing Intern will support the marketing team in various activities to promote the company’s services and enhance brand awareness. This is a hands-on role that offers an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to gain practical experience and contribute to marketing initiatives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
· Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
· Conducting market research on rival products.
· Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
· Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
· Achieve targeted sales strategies.
· Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
· Maintaining client relations.
· Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
· Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
· All the fresh graduates or undergraduates are welcomed
· Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
· High-level communication and networking skills.
· A passion for sales.
· Well fluent in English
· Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
· Good project management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work well under pressure.
Please create an introduction video of yourself – upload it on Youtube (unlisted) and send the link with your CV.
upload it on Google drive and send link with your CV.
Tell us about yourself, why you believe Indra is the right fit for your career, experience/ambitions? *
Send your CVs to [email protected] before 14th July 2023.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Indra Management and Consultancy Solutions (Pvt) Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.