Phoenix Industries company opens jobs for Materials Specialist positions in the North Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||North Western Province, Pannala - North Western Province|
Phoenix Industries – Material Specialist (Polymers)
Imagine what you could do here At Phoenix, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
As a Material Specialist, you will be responsible for finding new innovations in materials, technology, and processes that are relevant to the polymer industry and that can be explored and commercialized. To thrive in this role, you must be an analytical problem solver. Above all, we want someone with a positive, can-do attitude who is not afraid to dream big
- You will be accountable for the technical development of our production materials and the improvement of polymer materials to accommodate business needs while meeting regulatory requirements. Eg: BSCI, FDA
- You will be responsible for providing knowledge about materials used for current and new designs as well as supporting and driving investigations of material-related issues.
- You will identify, define and promote material-related technological developments that support the company’s long-range sustainability plan.
- Spearhead projects related to new polymer material technologies and demonstrate their application and fit-to-purpose while carefully aligning timing and maturity with stakeholders throughout the organization.
- You will provide detailed technical support for the entire value chain.
- Scout and drive national and international partnerships and networks within the polymer industry for new innovations, e.g., knowledge partners, cross-sectorial industrial collaboration, publicly funded innovation projects, and key universities.
- Be actively involved in the innovation of the polymer recycling value chain.
- BSc, MSc or higher in Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Polymer Science or related field required.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a relevant field.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and a can-do attitude.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills.
- A strong sense of creativity aids in the process of thinking of new product ideas and solving problems creatively.
- Excellent analytical and statistical skills and a high level of attention to detail.
If interested, please send your resume, and cover letter to [email protected]
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Phoenix Industries, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.