Company name (Withheld) company opens jobs for Music Programmer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 12,000 - රු. 36,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Company name (Withheld)|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
We’re #hiring for the post of Music Programmer – Radio
- In-depth knowledge of different genres of music and different decades of music
- Up to date about global top charts
- Hands-on experience in Powergold will be a definite advantage
- Hands-on experience in Adobe Audition
- Hands-on experience in Jazler will be a definite advantage
- Previous experience in playlisting or making mood-based playlists, and thematic playlists is a definite advantage
- Managing playlists to keep the station/s sounding fresh, and ensuring shows and presenters have everything they need in terms of supporting information around those playlists
- Attending playlist meetings to discuss whether new songs will get added to the on-air rotation of songs, and which specific playlist they will join (and equally deciding when currently playlisted songs should be retired)
- Managing the process of inputting songs into the playout system – ensuring they are clean from a language point of view, but also have the correct metadata so they can appear in the expected places
- Dealing with incoming requests from the radio station’s producers about new music, or any specific playout system queries they may have
- Conducting music analysis and panel test research to make sure songs are working well for the audience (particularly important in commercial radio)
- Planning music for specific station events – like anniversaries, live events, or notable calendar events like Christmas or New Year
Freshers with serious in-depth knowledge of music (especially from the 80s music onwards) are encouraged to apply.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Company name (Withheld), so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.