Novigi company opens jobs for .NET Engineer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
This is an exciting opportunity for an Engineer to grow and develop their career path. Please join our team in Colombo – we are filled with excitement, are fun to work with and we take good care of our employees.
We are growing strongly and expect this to continue throughout 2023.
As an Engineer, you will be part of a team that creates high quality solutions. You will need to be resourceful, innovative and collaborative as you learn, design, develop and deliver changes to meet our customers’ needs.
- Create and unit test efficient solutions to meet functional requirements.
- Identify, recommend and develop code improvements for current systems.
- Support incident resolution when systems do not behave as expected.
- Support problem management by suggesting efficient and potentially innovative solutions.
- Extend monitoring systems to enable support teams to be advised of risks as they occur.
- Support and contribute to the technical direction provided by Senior Engineers and the Development Team Lead.
- Provide estimates for work effort.
- Support the expansion of systems by reviewing current behaviour, proposing new options and recommendations.
- Support improvement to code management practices by suggesting changes.
- Respond to and resolve technical alerts for systems as required.
- Provide clear and timely feedback to customers about their systems’ operation as required.
- Ensure that stakeholders are aware of changes, any issues and their impacts.
- Provide regular feedback to other Engineers through shared problem solving and the code review process.
- Maintain process documentation that supports the team.
- Maintain technical documentation to describe our systems’ technical operation.
- Liaise with Business Systems Analysts regarding requirements and feedback impacts and suggestions.
- Liaise with other technical experts, including Database Administrators, Development Operations Engineers and Network Engineers, to deliver collaborative outcomes.
- Contribute to the development of policies and procedures governing solution development and related issues
- Support the change management process by providing accurate and timely documentation.
- Manage personal development environments to meet expected security standards.
- Highlight risks to the Development Team Lead.
The skills required for the .NET Engineer role include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to directly communicate with clients in Australia as required
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Team player, with the ability to work well with a diverse group of people
- Quick learner
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to communicate complex issues simply.
- Tertiary Qualification in Computer Science, or related study.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in software engineering.
- Delivery of a significant project.
- Experience in Change Management.
- Experience with security is valued.
- Experience in the financial industry is valued.
- One or more compiled languages, such as .Net/Angular
- One or more interpreted languages, such as Java/Python.
- One or more source control systems, such as GIT/branching.
- One or more database languages, such as SQL ( table design, complex query creation, best practices)
- Trouble-shooting capability.
- Knowledge or Experience on the Camunda tool will be an added advantage
- AWS experience is desirable
At Novigi, our people come first. We offer a flexible working environment where we encourage the team to work with freedom, but to take responsibility. We believe this leads to innovation, collaboration and creativity that delivers great personal growth and excellent business outcomes.
As an employee of Novigi you will be provided with training and development opportunities, challenging and interesting work and a team of people that always strive to do their best and help each other out.
Benefits for all our Employees
As an employee at Novigi, you will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- A work culture and an environment where we value both hard work and flexibility.
- A convenient leave plan that fits your needs.
- Performance management program. The program is designed to provide employees with the opportunity for personal and professional development
- Performance based bonus
- Promotional opportunities
- Shift allowances
- Flexible working conditions. Novigi’s platform enables employees to be able to work flexibly from any location which means we are able to offer a hybrid working arrangement between the office and home.
- Flexible hours. Employees are able to set their own hours to suit personal circumstances, subject to meeting project requirements and deadlines.
- Employee wellbeing. Our wellness program includes health and fitness coaching, mindfulness and other initiatives to help our employees achieve a positive work-life balance.
- Novigi Employee Share Plan (NESP). We encourage employees to have ownership in Novigi by providing the opportunity to join our NESP after 12 month of employment at Novigi.
- Banter. One of Novigi’s core values is banter. You will quickly notice that this value plays out on a daily basis both informally and formally through things like our “monthly memes competition”.
- Medical Insurance
- Amenities such as transportation and meals
Potential Candidates can apply and reach to us:
070 130 3591
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Novigi, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.