Citi company opens jobs for Officer - Markets Operations positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other, Information Technology, & Management skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Banking, Financial Services, & Investment Banking, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Officer - Markets Operations
|Western Province, Colombo - Western Province
|Information Technology, Management, Other
|Banking, Financial Services, Investment Banking
Job Id: 23671538
The Securities & Derivative Analyst 1 is an entry level position responsible for processing orders and transactions originating from trading desks and branch offices in coordination with the Operations – Transaction Services team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in the clearance, settlement and investigation of client securities and derivatives transactions.
- Perform trade verifications to ensure accuracy of booking requests
- Generate and match trade confirmations according to the International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) templates
- Complete settlement tasks and daily rate revaluations accurately and on time
- Coordinate transaction processing issues to the appropriate department and collaborate on a solution
- Perform regulatory controls, account reconciliations, and record retention activities in accordance with established policies
- Prepare and submit periodic internal and external regulatory reports
- Participate in the periodic General Ledger (GL) proofing exercises as directed
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Relevant experience preferred
- Fundamental understanding of Treasury products, accounting and regulatory policies
- Proven ability to perform various concurrent activities/projects in a high-risk environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of macros
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience in Business, Accounting or Finance
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Should possess Advanced Level qualifications (minimum 3 passes, excluding Optional subjects) or professional qualifications in a related field.
- Should have the necessary qualification set out by the Central Bank banking direction -Association Cambiste International- ACI operational certification or Certification on Treasury and FX Operation by CBSL.
- Advanced analytical, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in advanced Excel spreadsheet and modeling skills, an excellent working knowledge in MS Word & MS Power Point.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out conclusions.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Interested in process improvement.
- Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction.
Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills
Job Family Group:
Operations – Transaction Services
Securities and Derivatives Processing
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Citi, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.