Ma's Tropical Food Processing (Pvt) Ltd. company opens jobs for Operations Manager positions in the Central Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Ma’s Tropical Food Processing (Pvt) Ltd.|
|Region:||Central Province, Dambulla - Central Province|
MA’S Kitchen, is a leading food manufacturer in Sri Lanka, manufacturing a diverse portfolio of over 300+ products. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional food solutions to Retail, HoReCa & Industrial channels, operating 4 manufacturing plants across the Island.
We are seeking a motivated and talented individual to head our main production plant in Dambulla.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Factory Operations Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of food processing and manufacturing principles and will be able to lead and develop a team of production staff. The Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and safe running of the processing facility and meeting its operational goals.
· Oversee the day-to-day operations of the facility.
· Manage and direct the on-site staff.
· Guide the team at the facility to meet the company goals and targets.
· Ensure compliance with all food safety and quality certification, standards and regulations.
· Develop and implement new production processes and procedures.
· Analyse production data and identify areas for improvement.
· Work with other departments to ensure the smooth operation of the facility.
· Bachelor’s degree in food science, engineering, or a related field
· 10+ years of experience in manufacturing including a minimum of 5 in food processing.
· Strong understanding of food safety and quality management principles
· Experience working in a certified food manufacturing environment, such as BRC or FSSC 2200
· Excellent leadership and management skills
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Ma’s Tropical Food Processing (Pvt) Ltd., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.