Creative Software company opens jobs for Oracle Database Administrator - REF2504 positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology, Accounting/Auditing, & Finance skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, Software Development, & Accounting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Oracle Database Administrator - REF2504|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing, Finance, Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Accounting, IT Services and IT Consulting, Software Development|
Founded in 199, Creative Software is a global technology enabler and pioneer in Sri Lanka’s tech industry. We manage teams of high-performing, dedicated software engineers for our global clientele, providing them with end-to-end software development and maintenance services through team augmentation.
Be responsible for the Oracle DB of a large Scandinavian retail client that uses IFS Applications as their ERP software. Work together with the client’s infrastructure team in Scandinavia and their team of IFS Consultants at Creative Software to ensure the database is performing optimally at all times.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience in managing Oracle databases.
- Excellent knowledge/certification in Oracle Databases and Windows Server.
- High levels of accountability and reliability.
- Demonstrated initiative and innovation, and the ability to achieve results with minimal supervision.
- A good understanding of standards and recommendations from IFS Application towards Oracle would be an added advantage.
What you’ll need to do:
- Work together with client’s infrastructure team to manage and maintain Oracle server hardware (Production and Test systems)
- Perform installations, upgrades, and patching to keep Oracle server up to date.
- Work with backups and recovery
- Monitor Oracle environment to provide status reports and suggest improvements.
- Conduct performance analysis and tuning for high availability environment needs.
- Assist the IFS ERP development team when needed.
- Create a process and automation to facilitate frequent data movement between the production and test environments.
What We Offer:
A Creative career offers a flexible working environment, attractive remuneration, and a place to grow and flourish. You will be amongst peers at the top of their game, allowing you to sharpen your skills in an inclusive culture. We offer a variety of spaces that support their work-life balance that integrate wellness into our workplace experience, which includes a recreation zone and gym.
If you are a team player with a positive attitude, committed to meeting delivery deadlines in a globally distributed research & development environment, apply today!
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Creative Software, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.