Freedom Business Services company opens jobs for Paraplanner positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Freedom Business Services|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Freedom Business Services (Pvt) Ltd is a fully owned subsidiary of Freedom Finance Australia that is engaged in the financial planning industry in Australia. Freedom Business Services provides offshore support for the business activities of the organization.
You will be responsible to write templated financial plans in accordance with the specified recommendations of our financial advisers. Further, will be involved with certain administrative tasks involved in servicing our clients. You are also expected to provide superior customer service to the financial advisers by way of producing Statements of Advice (SoA) that are duly reviewed in order to obtain a final sign off from the end-customer, understand key financial concepts and financial strategies, laws and regulations around financial planning set out by Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) in Australia. You should have excellent knowledge of insurance and investments-related products in the Australian financial market while continuously and frequently updating yourself around changes in the financial and regulatory environment.
- Writing & reviewing templated financial planning “Statement of Advice” (SoA) documents
- Supporting Associate Advisers with the existing client base
- Work on multiple online systems and platforms to generate Financial Planning templates
- Make necessary changes based on the adviser preferences
- Add Financial Modeling & Projection to the SoA’s
Educational Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Management, Accounting, Finance or similar or partly qualified in CIMA/AAT/ACCA, Chartered, Banking etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent reading, writing, and speaking skills in English
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word and Excel
The benefits Freedom offers,
- Flexi Working Arrangements
- Overseas training facility
The remuneration package will be market-based and depend on the qualification and experience within a similar capacity.
If you are the ideal candidate, apply for the job post via LinkedIn or by clicking the form link below,
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Freedom Business Services, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.