P&O Cruises Australia Careers company opens jobs for POA - 2nd Commis Butcher- ZEST positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Hospitality, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|P&O Cruises Australia Careers
|POA - 2nd Commis Butcher- ZEST
|Western Province, Colombo - Western Province
|Management and Manufacturing
Application Deadline: 14 July 2023
Employment Type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: Sri Lanka – ZR
To be a Proud Ambassador by assisting the Chief Butcher / Chef de Partie in producing and delivering the best possible culinary experience at sea.
- Understanding of the foundation of guest service; ability and willingness to excel in delivering outstanding service to our guests.
- Ability to continuously train and guide subordinate staff to prepare and deliver appealing cuisine to our guests and staff.
- Motivation to excel in all aspects of job duties and responsibilities.
- Personable communicator with outstanding social skills and a warm, friendly, and caring personality.
- Willingness to embrace all Company and Proud Values and lead by example. Commitment to continuously display and deliver genuine care to our guests to ensure a memorable holiday experience.
- Ability to adapt and adjust to a variety of circumstances.
Key Result Areas
- Works to develop an understanding of meat and fish products sand processing/production skills required.
- Develops and practices proper cutting and processing techniques for each product.
- Quickly learns the product range and seeks guidance from the Chief Butcher / Chef de Partie in executing production according to the Companies specifications.
- Quickly learns and consistently monitors quality, quantity, size, and weight of butchered meats and seafood.
- Always assists with loading, receiving, and storing items in accordance with Fleet and Public Health regulations.
- Always unpacks, defrosts, cleans, debones, trims, and cuts butchery products as instructed by the Chief Butcher or Chef de Partie Butcher.
- Accurately and efficiently fills all requisitions for butchery products.
- Always accurately and efficiently weighs all incoming and outgoing food items and records weights on return / requisition.
Safety and Compliance
- Ensures compliance with Fleet Regulations, all Environmental Policies (HESS-MS), Public Health and departmental policies and procedures, and other applicable internal, external, and governmental regulations.
- Regularly participates in onboard safety procedures. Always complies with all Fleet Safety regulations, including the mustering of guests in drills and actual emergencies as directed in the ERP.
- Conduct regular Public Health rounds to ensure standards are being maintained.
- Immediately notifies the Chief Butcher or Chef de Partie Butcher of all incidents and issues; ensures all incidents are properly documented.
- Always supports the coordination of onboard resources and responses in case of increased sanitation levels driven by any outbreak situations.
- Ensures all appropriate staff follows applicable Hotel Policies & Procedures and are aware of updates.
- Ensures compliance with all MLC Hours of Rest standards and regulations.
- Complying with uniform policy, dress code and deck privileges according to Hotel Policy & Procedure and Captain’s Standing Orders.
- Understands and adheres to Carnival Australia’s RSA policy.
- Demonstrates commitment to the Company’s values, beliefs, goals, and initiatives. Consistently upholds our PROUD Values and safety philosophy.
- Acts as a Company representative and always portrays a positive image of P&O Australia to all guests, officers, and crew.
- Always maintains professional, effective, and motivated working relationships across all functions, taking into account differences in cultures, backgrounds, and individual personalities.
- Consistently demonstrates high morale and motivation.
- Proudly wears the PROUD pin.
- Promotes a harassment-free environment at all times.
- Always provides friendly and courteous assistance to guests and fellow employees, remembering that even when he or she is not serving a guest directly, he or she is assisting someone who is.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company P&O Cruises Australia Careers, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.