Verité Research company opens jobs for Policy Analyst / Economist – Energy Sector positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Policy Analyst / Economist – Energy Sector|
Verité Research is looking to hire a Policy Analyst / Economist – Energy Sector to join our Economics Research Team.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct research and analysis on National Energy Policy, National Electricity Policy, and National Tariff Policy.
- Monitor and evaluate energy market trends, regulations, and policies to identify potential impact on the national energy sector.
- Develop economic models and forecasts to assess the economic implications of proposed energy policies and regulatory changes.
- Collaborate with technical and engineering teams from the Ceylon Electricity Board (CEB) on secondment to understand their requirements and incorporate technical considerations into policy recommendations.
- Prepare reports, policy briefs, and presentations to communicate research findings and policy recommendations to stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Provide expert advice and recommendations on energy pricing, tariff structures, and subsidy mechanisms.
- Conduct cost-benefit analyses and assess the socio-economic impacts of energy policies.
- Engage in stakeholder consultations, workshops, and public hearings to gather input and feedback on energy policy proposals.
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of energy policies and provide feedback on their effectiveness and efficiency.
- Stay up-to-date with advancements in energy economics, renewable energy technologies, and energy market developments.
What we require:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, preferably with a specialization in energy and power sector
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in policy / research / economics activity related to energy sector.
- Familiarity with National Energy Policy, National Electricity Policy, and National Tariff Policy is an added advantage. Knowledge of renewable energy technologies, energy efficiency, and sustainability concepts.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data and draw meaningful insights.
- Proficiency in economic modeling and forecasting techniques.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively convey research findings and policy recommendations.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 17th July 2023
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Verité Research, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.