3Rive Technologies company opens jobs for Power BI Developer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Power BI Developer|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Do you enjoy finding simple (but elegant) solutions to complex problems?
Do you enjoy story telling using datasets and analytics?
Do you enjoy working on development and design of Power BI reports?
Do you value being part of a close-knit, high performing team, while being renumerated in Australian dollars?
About us & the role
A relatively young and upcoming organization with HQ based in Melbourne Australia and a development center in Colombo, 3rive technologies has been on a significant growth trajectory backed by recent funding and an array of large scale ASX & NASDAQ listed client projects. We are seeking a skilled Power BI Developer with a strong proficiency in Power BI to join our team. As a Power BI Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining data pipelines and workflows, ensuring the efficient and reliable extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) of data from various sources. Your primary focus will be on creating data models, developing Power BI reports and dashboards, and providing insights and visualizations to support data-driven decision-making.
- Collaborate with Business Leaders, subject matter experts, and project Business and Data Analysts to comprehend and capture reporting requirements.
- Present and demonstrate how proposed Power BI models and reporting products meet the identified requirements.
- Engage with Data Modellers to create and develop enterprise-grade Power BI models.
- Coordinate with Data Engineers to gain insights into the curated and data warehouse layers.
- Collaborate with Power BI/UX testers to refine the reporting testing plan.
- Perform performance analysis and optimize the user experience and report performance as necessary.
- Conduct unit testing for your development work and provide peer review to maintain internal quality assurance standards.
- Work closely with the data analytics team to leverage Azure DevOps for continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) across all environments, ensuring fully automated deployments.
- Prepare, maintain, and review technical documentation, while adhering to best practices in code management and code branching for Power BI.
- Actively participate in team design and planning sessions as part of the agile sprint process, providing proactive updates and effectively communicating any risks or impediments.
The Technical skills
- Extensive experience in the development and design of Power BI reports
- Extensive experience in DAX development, including the use of Power Query.
- Experience in UX design and template development.
- Experience in working with data tools such as SQL and/or Python / R.
- Experience in Power BI report optimisation and performance review.
- Optional understanding of Azure technologies e.g. Data Lake, Synapse, Data Bricks
- Optional understanding of Power Apps and Power Automate customisation, configuration, integration, and extensibility
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of Business Intelligence experience.
- 2+ years of working in the Power BI space
- A degree in IT, Business or related field.
- Optional Azure or cloud related qualifications.
- Experience at working in Agile methodologies and delivering business benefit incrementally.
- Knowledge of information, data, analytics and its application in the business environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability; able to work in ambiguous situations with resilience, tenacity, and a propensity to persevere.
- To be a team player and able to explain complex technical details to non-technical stakeholders so that they can have confidence in the developed solutions.
- Ability to work with support teams to ensure knowledge transfer, and the sustainability of the solutions.
- Have good problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company 3Rive Technologies, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.