Archnix company opens jobs for PR / Digital Marketing positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||PR / Digital Marketing|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
PR / Digital Marketing Coordinator
Archnix is a leading software & digital solution provider catering to a wide range of business needs in the global market. Our global firm is headquartered in the UK, with branch offices stretching from Canada to UAE, India & Sri Lanka. Meanwhile, our development team resides in Sri Lanka to bring its expertise and knowledge.
We are looking for a experienced Public relations (PR) / PR / Digital Marketing Coordinator who is responsible for managing the image of a business or an individual client by developing strategies to increase their brand awareness. Their duties include preparing press releases, monitoring media coverage, organizing press conferences, as well as coordinating interview requests, social media posts, and promotional material.
– Defining the company’s public relations goals by developing and implementing strategies to maintain the company’s public image.
– Writing and distributing detailed press releases, promotional social media posts, and fact sheets.
– Cultivating strong relationships with media outlets and journalists to ensure efficient communication and maximum coverage.
– Maintaining an up-to-date press list of journalists, influencers, and other members of the media.
– Scheduling press conferences and public events, and coordinating interview requests.
– Write compelling content for digital marketing, email marketing, products and direct mail campaigns.
– Plan all the SEO, web, social media, email and display marketing campaigns for the marketing team.
– Allocate specific budgets to each marketing role and divide the marketing campaigns over a period of time and among the marketing team.
– Collection and interpretation of data from various marketing campaigns and analysis of that data.
– Identification of trends and communication of these trend insights to the respective groups.
– Planning, executing and measuring the conversion rates from digital marketing campaigns.
– Identifying crucial customer conversion points and drop off points that maximizes user funnels.
– Being up to date with emerging technologies and use of them to maximize output.
– Brainstorming new digital marketing platforms and ways to capture customer attention.
– Creating, proofreading and editing for various digital marketing content to ensure consistency in branding.
– Creating, proofreading and editing for various marketing sources to ensure consistency in branding.
Qualifications and Skills:
– Bachelor’s/ HND in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or a related field.
– Proven experience in digital marketing, preferably in the IT industry.
– The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all aspects of traditional and digital marketing tactics in the food and beverage industry.
– Strong project management skills, including the ability to multi-task and translate creative ideas into action with a clear ROI.
– Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including the ability to write a marketing plan that communicates high-level strategy and actionable tactics.
– Team player, willing to do anything to get the job done.
– Must be able to work in a (very) fast-paced environment, multi-task and prioritize, and collaborate closely with multiple business units
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Archnix, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.