Baryon company opens jobs for Presales Manager positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Baryon is a phenomenal place to lead, grow, and deliver impact. It’s an organization that values results and teamwork. We like the people we work with and the work we get to do. We strive to create a welcoming and supportive workplace where everyone feels empowered to be their authentic selves and share ideas – we truly believe in self-leadership We embrace a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Baryon values work-life balance and provides flexible work location options where possible and have great benefits for employees with toddlers. Please see ask our HR or interview one of our employees for information about our work culture.
Our Promises to you
We offer you the chance to be part of something truly amazing. With strong backers and a world class team there is no limit to what we can achieve together. We promise that you will be challenged, pushed to develop your skill set and get the opportunity to work alongside amazing and smart colleagues.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Sales Manager to help us expand our B2B customer base and achieve sales quotas within the South Asian region. This is a leadership role and you are expected to be able to build and lead a commercial office with base in Sri Lanka.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in managing sales operation while taking accountability for reaching targets. You should also have experience of leading teams of salespeople and set profitable goals for the Sri Lankan branch within Baryon Group. Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
Ultimately, you will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to Baryon’s success in the long run.
Build excellent customer relationships and expand the client base
• Create and refine a Sri-Lanka specific sales strategy and forecasts in line with our overall objectives
• Set, Meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets – P&L ownership
• Proactively pursue new business and sales opportunities
• Problem-solve regional sales difficulties and pipeline issues
• Build, recruit, manage, train and develop the Sri-Lanka salesforce
• Be a brand ambassador and reflect company values at all times
• Undertake detailed sales analysis and report to the Swedish director of sales
To be successful in this role
You’ll need a proven record in sales and reaching targets, and previous sales management experience would be an advantage. It’s not essential for you to hold a formal qualification, rather experience in similar roles or in the IT-industry are considered of great value. If you do hold a degree, the below fields are considered a bonus:
• Business or Business Administration
Some other key skills and qualities we value, all of which are equally important:
Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• High-level proficiency with MS Office programs
• Capacity to work independently
• Passion and drive to win
• Competitive spirit
Important Note – large portion of the remuneration is paid as commission in addition to a base salary and no cap on commission.
Contact us to apply
We’re looking for a candidate with outstanding drive and sales performance who are ready to tackle a new challenge in a dynamic international organization. If that’s you, send your CV to: [email protected]
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Baryon, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.