Al-Futtaim company opens jobs for Pricing Executive| AMW| Seeduwa positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Business Development and Sales skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 12,000 - රු. 36,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Retail, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Pricing Executive| AMW| Seeduwa|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Business Development and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
Associated Motorways (Pvt) LTD
No two days are the same at AMW, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance, and what do you get, The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started 70 years ago, popularly known as AMW now a fully-owned subsidiary of Al Futtaim Group (AFG) of United Arab Emirates, is one of the pioneers in the Automotive industry in Sri Lanka.
- Successfully completed a diploma/degree in materials handling /logistics (Mechanical/Automobile) or similar qualification from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 3–5-year work experience in a similar role preferably at a supervisory position in parts delivery operation within a franchise dealership.
- Good computer literacy with excellent command in MS Excel and SAP experience would be an added advantage.
- A good team player and maintains a high level of customer service.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible to prepare selling price analysis reports, trending margins, and competitive analysis based on market feedback.
- Understand the lost sales due to pricing and suggest a pricing strategy to grow sales.
- Review the retail selling price (RSP) strategy by channel based on movement category and review discounts for all channels and advise area for improvements.
- Monitor the budget and tracking the performance according to the set budget.
- Prepare bundle deals to ensure movement of stock and reducing the aging and maintain suppliers price files as well as standard RSP calculation.
- Support branches with quotations, price revisions and review the RSP for each shipment against standard RSP and recommend changes whenever required.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Al-Futtaim, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.