Douglas Scott Recruitment company opens jobs for Private Client Legal Secretary positions in the Central Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Legal skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Douglas Scott Recruitment|
|Position:||Private Client Legal Secretary|
|Region:||Central Province, Devon - Central Province|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Devon – £22,00 – £25,00
Private Client Legal Secretary , South Devon
This is a superb opportunity to join a well known and trusted firm with branches across the South West.
You will be an experienced Legal Secretary with a knowledge or an interest in Private Client Law.
With your excellent organisational and technical skills you will be familiar with case management systems and be able to work to deadlines, supporting fee earners.
You will be well-presented and have excellent written and oral skills.
Devon is a fantastic place to live and work. Applications from relocators will be considered however you should be able to demonstrate a commitment to live and work in the area.
Progression available within the firm.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Douglas Scott Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.