ZERO Systems company opens jobs for Product Analyst positions in the Sri Lanka region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Research, Analyst, & Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 10,000 - රු. 40,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Software Development, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Job Function:||Analyst, Information Technology, Research|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||LKR 10.000 - LKR 40.000 per Month|
ZERO’s Solutions Drive Productivity, Transform Organizational Effectiveness and Optimize Revenue Potential.
Through cutting-edge AI-powered technology, powered by LLM, ZERO helps enterprise companies and knowledge workers across industries achieve more positive business outcomes. Whether in legal, accounting, or consulting, ZERO’s solutions help organizations solve the same fundamental problem of needing the appropriate technologies and providing each knowledge worker with AI-powered co-pilot.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Conduct market research to identify market trends, customer needs, and potential product opportunities. Monitor industry news and events to stay informed about the latest technologies, regulations, and best practices
- Analyze and track industry and competitor trends, including competitors’ products and services, pricing, marketing, and other strategies to identify strengths and weaknesses and gather intelligence
- Monitor product metrics and key performance indicators to drive business growth and customer satisfaction. Manage and maintain product databases, dashboards, and analytics tools to facilitate effective decision-making
- Evaluate ZERO products, compare them against industry trends, and provide recommendations for improving them
- Continually analyze metrics to improve company products
- Develop external and internal data sources that improve the business’s understanding of the product market and competitor activities
- Work with other company departments to improve the analysis and presentation of products.
- Automate product and team processes, build reports and dashboards to drive the products’ adoption and performance
- Oversee small to medium-scale projects
- Create and maintain reference materials, communication content, product specifications/business rules, business process diagrams, data maps/dictionaries, and similar artifacts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, or a related field
- Previous experience in product analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience performing product and statistical analysis and working with business intelligence tools such as Power BI or Tableau.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience performing competitive, impact, and gap analyses
- The ability to balance customer needs against the company’s vision
- Experience working with Analytics tools such as Google Analytics or MixPanel and Kibana.
What’s on Offer?
- Wellness Package (GYM, sports equipment, etc)
- Help with relocation and an apartment for the first time
- Medical insurance with Dental Services
- English classes and other learning activities (conference etc)
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company ZERO Systems, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.