360 Degrees Global Executive Talent Search company opens jobs for Product Development Merchandiser positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||360 Degrees Global Executive Talent Search|
|Position:||Product Development Merchandiser|
|Region:||Western Province, Kadawatha - Western Province|
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MERCHANDISER
We are looking for a dynamic professional with a passion to further an advanced career in Merchandising. Working with an experienced, credible professional team, you can aspire to become a sought-after professional in the future.
Our Client is the global destination for branded packaging, trim and supply chain solutions, was setup in the year 2014 as a BOI operation. It serves as the leading global organization dedicated to supplying brand concepts, graphics, products and solutions to all partners in the retail supply chain.
It’s manufacturing plant at Kadawatha, Sri Lanka is an advanced facility with over 30,00 sq feet of manufacturing area. Providing the ability to manufacture all products under one roof. Further, They take pride in their highly talented, trained, and energetic workforce who strive to give the customers the best-in-class service and products- a value that is echoed throughout the organization.
- Work closely with the team from initial development.
- Requests the lab dips, strike offs & base hangers.
- Follow up on the Lab dips, base approvals and making sure to follow the Critical path
- Hand over the information to the production team in time
- Manage sample development to grades samples
- Ensure On-time delivery performance and On-time Samples to the Customer
Qualifications & Experience
- 3-4 years of experience as a Development Merchandiser
- A degree/ Diploma or professional qualification in Marketing or Merchandising or any Garment trade relevant qualification.
- Strong negotiation and Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS word, Excel and PowerPoint, Knowledge on ERP/NIS system will be an added advantage.
- Should possess a can do, proactive attitude.
- An excellent team player with the ability to be self-motivated and work independently
- Excellent time management- able to work to tight deadlines, super organized, should be able to work with ad hoc/urgent requests
If you are a team player who is eager to learn and grow, Apply here or send your CV to [email protected] with the position applied for in the subject header.
Location – Wattala, Western Province , Sri Lanka
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company 360 Degrees Global Executive Talent Search, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.