IFS company opens jobs for Product Specialist (Business Analyst) - R&D, BMRA positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Research, Analyst, & Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 50,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Software Development, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Product Specialist (Business Analyst) - R&D, BMRA|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Analyst, Information Technology, Research|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We, the “Business Modelling, Reporting and Analytics group” (BMRA) are on the lookout for a dynamic and open-minded individual to join us as a Software Designer.
You as a Senior Software Designer at IFS would be responsible to:
- Understand and analyze the business needs related to our products.
- Analyze and innovate the analytics capabilities of our products. How can we merge tabular models with live transaction data and Graph data structures to enable new insight?
- Design data structures that enable flexible and scalable analytics to be done by users in an easy-to-understand way.
- Assist in driving the Power BI strategy
- Assist product teams to create powerful Power BI reports
- Write system / functional requirements. Work in a high-performance team learning fast and challenging outdated thinking.
- A degree in Software Engineering, Data Analytics, IT, or related.
- Strong written and spoken communication in the English language.
- Strong Power BI skills
- Tabular modeling with Power BI
- Experience with Azure technologies would be advantageous
- Experience writing system / functional requirements.
- Experience with modeling and maintaining BI solutions.
- Knows how to handle large rapidly changing data volumes.
- Can bridge the gap from business to technology.
- Would be advantageous to have experience with ML and AI.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,00 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,00 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company IFS, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.