EPS Consultants Singapore company opens jobs for Program Assistant positions in the APAC region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Administrative and Customer Service skills with Executive experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting and Education Administration Programs, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|EPS Consultants Singapore
|Administrative and Customer Service
|IT Services and IT Consulting and Education Administration Programs
Our major US MNC client in the Technology space is seeking for talent who is proficient in Japanese, Korean and English to support Japan and Korea market.
- Successful candidate can work 100% remotely from their country
- Salary range: SGD 5,00 to SGD 6,00 excluding staff benefits
- Able to commit to at least 12 months assignment
Incumbent reports directly to a Regional Manager (who is based in Singapore) who manages Global Academy team. He/she will be responsible for:
- Handle daily program management duties
- Attend to membership queries and new members’ application
- Maintain general knowledge of program, policies and processes
- Maintain relationship with existing members and may include new member outreach
- Call up or email members and explain the program and help them register for new programs
- Guide them through the registration process when required
- Interact with regional staff to coordinate and/or attend virtual events
- Assist Regional Manager for backend and operational support (if required)
The ideal candidate should be/have:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 2 years of either customer service, business development or sales support work experience
- Able to read, write and speak in Korean, Japanese and English is essential
- Good organization, coordination and follow-up skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format to [email protected]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
AiLin Lee | EA Registration No: R1104629
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company EPS Consultants Singapore, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.