Link4 Cloud company opens jobs for Project Associate positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 10,000 - රු. 40,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Software Development, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
Project Associate Job Description
Like being around other entrepreneurial geeks? Is it important to you to create products that have meaning and value? Are you looking for the space to do great things? Want to play a pivotal role in the fast track growth of one of the hottest new tech companies?
Link4, an entrepreneurial SaaS Cloud Software company, is looking for experienced, skilled software developers. We’ve got game changing opportunities ahead of us, so if you’re looking for a position where you have the freedom to outdo yourself on a regular basis, read on.
A project associate is a key member of a projects & delivery team, responsible for tracking and documenting project information. In this role you will gather and organise data to communicate it to clients, team members and executives.
Proper documentation is crucial to completing tasks, understanding a projects progress and supporting employees.
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organise, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensure project deadlines are met.
- Determine project changes.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Undertake project tasks as required.
- Develop project strategies.
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Join a global company on the ground floor. We have a very exciting trajectory in the coming 12 months and you could be a part of it.
- Competitive salary
Send your resume to [email protected]
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Link4 Cloud, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.