TechCERT company opens jobs for Project Coordinator positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
TechCERT is Sri Lanka’s leading CERT (Computer Emergency Readiness Team). We provide managed information technology security services to banks, financial institutions, and corporates. Our mission is to provide an effective response and preparedness capability for computer security issues and to assist in the protection of information technology infrastructure and information assets of organizations.
We are looking for enthusiastic, creative and qualified individuals to join our team. The successful candidates will relish working as part of a dedicated team of technology professionals who take pride in making Sri Lanka’s most critical technology infrastructure safe.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure smooth project delivery and client satisfaction.
- Manage project timelines and payments to ensure successful project completion.
- Conduct regular status meetings and provide updates to TechCERT management on project progress.
- Coordinate with technical teams to resolve any issues or concerns raised by clients in a timely and professional manner.
- Prepare and present reports on project status.
Skills and Qualifications
- Project management related qualifications will be preferred.
- Basic knowledge in Project Management Methodologies; Competency in Microsoft applications
- Proven experience in project coordination and delivery management, preferably in the IT sector.
- Track record of delivering technical projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Previous experience with Jira would be useful but not mandatory.
- Ability to collaborate with and earn the trust of a team of technology experts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Interested candidates may send in their CVs by email to [email protected]. Please mention the post applied for on the subject line of the email.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company TechCERT, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.