Choice Logistics company opens jobs for Project Manager positions in the APAC region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Project Management skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Transportation, Logistics, & Supply Chain and Storage, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Job Function:||Project Management|
|Industry:||Logistics, Supply Chain and Storage, Transportation|
We invented mission-critical, post-sales logistics. Now, we’re reinventing the way industry-leading companies move their products through their complete life cycle with tailored, global finished goods distribution, post-sales, reverse logistics and end-of-life solutions. Powered by data and technology, we deliver world-class service by leveraging our highly scalable, global infrastructure and end-to-end capabilities.
Over the course of our sixty years history, Choice Logistics has evolved from an on-demand service parts delivery business focused on the US market, to a global logistics provider. Driven by relationships, credibility and entrepreneurial spirit, we expanded our services and global presence to satisfy fast-growing markets with advanced service offerings for our clients.
Today we offer our clients a single point of contact, anywhere in the world allowing them to enter new markets, scale, and grow faster. Our solutions remove the burden and inefficiency of fixed costs by leveraging our highly variable, flexible global infrastructure and partner network. Our turnkey solutions are supported by a vibrant, diversified, global workforce offering unparalleled flexibility and personal touch. Our advanced proprietary technology operates on a singular, global, cloud-based platform providing effective, real-time, transparent solutions that connect our global logistics network with our clients.
Local Support, Everywhere the World Does Business
Choice offers full, life-cycle logistics solutions, anywhere in the world. With an unsurpassed global infrastructure, we can help you do business where you want when you want. There is no greater expert operating in the logistics market, and no company is better positioned to offer global, end-to-end supply chain services than Choice.
The Project Manager is responsible for supporting all milestones of projects from development through implementation. This individual will ensure specified projects are successfully executed, working strategically with the departmental subject matter experts. This individual will be extremely organized and have exceptional communication skills to keep the projects in scope.
- Design, develop, and implement project plans to efficiently manage all ongoing projects
- Work closely with internal Choice teams to ensure cross-departmental coordination and cooperation
- Monitor all milestones, internal and external, making certain all teams are reaching milestones, meeting deadlines and project is on track
- Manage the status of all projects and provide status to internal stakeholders
- Engage cross-departmental subject matter experts during appropriate stage of the project
- Manage resource planning and requirements in coordination with departmental stakeholders
- Proactively review re-occurring failures with SMEs within Choice and develop corrective actions
- Champion sustainable business processes, emphasizing long-term solutions over temporary workarounds
- Perform on-going analysis on business processes related to productivity between client and company
- Present progress reports, and integrate feedback, while guiding and supervising assigned specific tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ Years of Customer Facing Experience
- 3 + Years of Project Management Experience
- Exceptional Interpersonal, Written, and Verbal Communication Skills
- Experienced with CRM Tools, in particular, Monday.com
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Choice Logistics, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.