Daraz company opens jobs for Project Manager positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Project Management, Customer Service, & Business Development skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Technology, Information and Internet, Retail, & International Trade and Development, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Business Development, Customer Service, Project Management|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, International Trade and Development, Retail, Technology|
Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia’s leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Myanmar. It empowers more than 100,00 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalized logistics and payments infrastructure in its markets. Daraz’ vision is to be a champion of South Asia serving 100 million customers and businesses by 2030.
For more information, please visit ww.daraz.com
Your role is to:
- Drive and monitor key business growth projects/ battles of the company.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Specify KPIs within the projects and measure performance to keep track of progress.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization.
- Setup meetings in regular intervals to update the management and all relevant stakeholders of the project.
- Coordinate and follow up with functional teams to ensure that all projects are delivered on time.
- Setup and lead relevant cross-departmental meetings if needed as per the scope of the work to ensure respective areas of the projects are moving forward.
- Track project progress; identity, report and resolve issues in order to launch initiatives on time and smoothly.
- Stay updated on industry and market trends.
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve business performance.
- Drive collaboration and positive relationships between functions within Daraz in order to meet common business goals while being sceptic enough to challenge current existing processes for better outcomes.
A little bit about you:
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the specializations preferred in Business, Statistics, Economics, Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in Management.
- Professional qualifications such as CIMA or ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Data Analytics or Data Engineering with a strong interest in the future of the e-commerce Supply Chain is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing, and ambiguous environment.
- In depth knowledge in Microsoft Excel is mandatory.
- Knowledge in SQL is essential.
- Ability to orient data analytic insights with the end-user in mind.
- Good organizational and presentation skills.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Daraz, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.