Data Capture Experts Pty Ltd company opens jobs for Project Manager Scrum Master positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Project Management and Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Software Development, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Data Capture Experts Pty Ltd|
|Position:||Project Manager Scrum Master|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Project Management and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
Founded in 2011, Data Capture Experts (DCE) is a leading provider of EHR solutions for the healthcare sector. At DCE, we are on a continuous mission to deliver exceptional customer experience and inspire our staff to be their personal best in everything we do.
We are looking for a talented & well-experienced individual who will be responsible for the successful planning, execution, and completion of DCE projects within the defined scope, budget, and timeline. The selected individual will oversee all aspects of the projects, ensuring that goals and objectives are achieved and stakeholders’ expectations are met.
- Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity.
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals.
- Monitor schedule and cost performance.
- Identify key KPIs.
- Prepare and present reports on the progress and success.
- Organise and lead Scrum ceremonies.
- Communicate with stakeholders effectively.
- Overcome project obstacles.
- Promote Agile methodologies across the organisation.
- Implement changes and steps to increase the team’s productivity.
- Lead and organise testing and launch initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to prioritise backlog.
- Act as point of contact for all communications related to the Scrum process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a similar field, or equivalent work experience.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification is preferred.
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master in a software development team.
- Outstanding knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as sprint planning, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement).
- Hands-on experience with project management software, specifically JIRA, for creating and managing agile boards, creating user stories and tasks, tracking progress, and generating reports.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability.
- Familiarity with software development.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to set the standard for Project delivery. You will be able to use your skills, knowledge and experience to implement and develop a functioning agile practice and make a difference that will ultimately flow on to improving people’s lives. In return, you can expect an excellent salary package in line with your skills, background and experience in a very supportive environment offering flexible working conditions.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Data Capture Experts Pty Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.