Azbow company opens jobs for Quality Assurance Engineer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 10,000 - රු. 40,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Quality Assurance Engineer:
We are looking for a Quality Assurance engineer to join our team at mid-level under the Head of Software Engineering.
Our team handles multiple development projects and requires an individual that is capable of streamlining their work and performing their duties across multiple projects and acting as an advocate for good quality assurance and related best practices:
· Review requirements and create test cases.
· Execute the created test cases to ensure functional and non-functional requirements.
· Performing manual and (up to a certain degree) automated testing.
· Reporting issues using the relevant project management/defect tracking tools.
· Maintaining clear documentation on the defects, bugs, and fixes.
· Ensuring the defects are resolved.
· Creating test plans and strategies for projects and releases within those projects.
· Providing timely feedback and proactively planning to achieve quality milestones.
· Coordinating with clients for clarifications and issues.
· Assisting with End-User training and release management.
· Requirement understanding and analysis.
· Creation of test plans/test strategy/test approach.
· Knowledge of test monitoring and control.
· Risk management.
· Preparing quality metrics.
· Defect management.
· Test process models (Ex: Agile, V-Model).
· Experience and good knowledge of API testing using SOAP/Postman.
· Software testing life cycle.
· In-depth knowledge of different testing types.
· Excellent communication & a good command of English.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
· Experience in owning a module and performing tracking & reporting.
· At least 2 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance.
· A degree in Software Engineering/IT/Computer Science or equivalent.
· Experience in working in Agile environments and Scrum practices.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Azbow, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.