Softvil Technologies company opens jobs for Quality Assurance Intern positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Quality Assurance Intern|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Quality Assurance Intern. As a Quality Assurance Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field of software quality assurance. You will work closely with our quality assurance team to ensure that our software products meet the highest standards of quality and functionality. This internship will provide you with valuable insights into the software development lifecycle and quality assurance processes.
- Collaborate with the quality assurance team to understand project requirements and objectives.
- Assist in creating and executing test cases to verify software functionality, usability, and performance.
- Conduct manual and automated tests to identify and report software defects and inconsistencies.
- Document test results, track defects, and assist in their resolution.
- Participate in test plan and test case reviews to ensure comprehensive test coverage.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers and product managers, to ensure effective communication and efficient issue resolution.
- Stay updated on industry best practices, emerging trends, and new technologies related to quality assurance.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Basic understanding of software development and quality assurance concepts.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with test case management tools and bug tracking systems is a plus.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and scripting languages is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Duration and Compensation:
- This internship position is for a specified duration, typically ranging from 3 to 6 months.
- Compensation and benefits will be discussed during the interview process.
Note: The above job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Softvil Technologies, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.