University of Rochester company opens jobs for Quality Nurse Manager positions in the Uva Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Health Care Provider skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Higher Education, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||University of Rochester|
|Position:||Quality Nurse Manager|
|Region:||Uva Province, Nordwood Group - Uva Province|
|Job Function:||Health Care Provider|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
Full Time 40 hours Grade 044 PM&R Non-Op Spine
8 AM-4:30 PM
This Administrator will oversee all PMR health care discipline’s quality improvement initiatives to improve patient care and outcomes. Designing, implementing, and evaluating quality improvement projects will be an integral part of the role. Applicants should understand the value of obtaining and utilizing meaningful data along with evidence-based practices to develop educational guidelines, risk reduction strategies, and error prevention techniques. Responsibilities include leading department-wide quality improvement teams, mentoring and designing quality improvement projects at the microsystem level, monitoring patient outcomes, reviewing quality metrics and data for trends and events, and leading data and event follow-up to achieve system improvement. This professional will also be responsible for The Joint Commission standards, Commission on Accreditation for Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) standards, DOH and/or other regulatory standards to identify gaps in compliance and to develop strategies to address key vulnerabilities in accredited programs. Expectations include promotion of a positive culture of safety, recognizing positive outcomes and good catches, and participation in national discussions and webinars. Responsibilities will include RCA case reviews with report completion, Safety Rounds leader, Lead Quality council, grievance follow up. Excellent communication skills, strong project management and effective presentation skills required.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages all aspects of quality assessment, measurement and process improvement with regard to patient care, satisfaction, services, safety, and organizational functions for all PMR divisions (7) and locations (11). Designing, implementing, and evaluating quality improvement projects will be an integral part of the role. Excellent communication skills, strong project management and effective presentation skills required.
- This professional will also be responsible for compliance at all locations with Joint Commission, Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), DOH and/or other regulatory standards and will identify gaps in compliance and develop strategies to address key vulnerabilities in accredited programs.
- Responsibilities include managing and leading Department -wide quality improvement teams, mentoring and designing quality improvement projects at the microsystem level, monitoring patient outcomes, reviewing quality metrics and data for trends and events, and leading data and event follow-up to achieve system improvement
- Monitor and analyze outcomes to ensure goals, objectives, outcomes, accreditation, and regulatory requirements are met.
- Expectations include promotion of a positive culture of safety, recognizing positive outcomes and good catches, and participation in national discussions and webinars to consistently outperform peer organizations.
- Responsibilities will include RCA case reviews with report completion, RL solutions case reviews, Safety Rounds leader, M&M’s, Quarterly Quality Council requirements, insure division grievance follow-up, developing the department annual QAPI.
Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required
- Minimum five years of Clinical Nursing experience required including 3 years of clinical chart review, monitoring clinical data/performance and performance improvement
- Supervisory/management experience required
- Quality improvement or patient safety experience preferred
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Masters degree in a relevant field preferred
- Successful completion of unit orientation required
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in NYS required.
The University of Rochester is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion to advance the University’s mission to Learn, Discover, Heal, Create – and Make the World Ever Better. In support of our values and those of our society, the University is committed to not discriminating on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, military/veteran status, national origin, race, religion/creed, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship status, or any other status protected by law. This commitment extends to the administration of our policies, admissions, employment, access, and recruitment of candidates from underrepresented populations, veterans, and persons with disabilities consistent with these values and government contractor Affirmative Action obligations.
How To Apply
All applicants must apply online.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company University of Rochester, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.