Hyperhire company opens jobs for React JS Developer positions in the Sri Lanka region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Software Development, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||React JS Developer|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
|Salary:||LKR 13.500 - LKR 45.000 per Month|
Job Title: React.js Developer (12 Months Contract)
- Job Type: Contract (12 months, 40 hours per week)
- Location: Remote / Work from Home
- Experience: 3+ years
- Time – 40 hours per week
Seeking a skilled React.js Developer on a 12 months contract basis with UI / UX experience.
- Develop and maintain user interfaces using React.js
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement new features
- Write clean, well-structured, and efficient code
- Optimize application performance for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Troubleshoot and debug complex issues
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and best practices in web development and React.js
- 3+ years of experience in web development with a focus on React.js
- Strong proficiency in HTML, CSS, React
- Understanding of UI/UX design principles and ability to translate designs into code
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and meet project deadlines
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Hyperhire, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.