McKinsey & Company company opens jobs for Regional Director of Geographic Compliance positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Legal skills with Director experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 10,000 - රු. 40,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Legal Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||McKinsey & Company|
|Position:||Regional Director of Geographic Compliance|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree or certifications preferred (e.g. JD or CPA)
- 12+ years of professional experience in risk, ethics, compliance and/or governance in a large organization
- 5+ years of experience building and driving compliance programs and activities in the specific region
- Highly effective communicator with strong personal presence and credibility; adept at influencing and engaging with all types of audiences to cultivate trust-based, peer-counselor relationships
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and ownership mentality to progress on ambiguous problems and see them through to resolution
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, with ability to drive to outcomes on cross-functional and complex topics
- Demonstrated track record of enabling a collaborative, respectful, and inclusive environment for all colleagues
What You’ll Do
You will play a critical role in our continued work to develop and build a world-class compliance function. You will be responsible for overseeing the full breadth of compliance activities for the region; you will be responsible for how we deliver comprehensive support to regions to facilitate a strong culture of compliance within our global firm.
You will own and drive compliance matters in your region, ensuring a holistic delivery of compliance programs across the full breadth of topics (e.g. regulatory, client service compliance, ethics etc.).
You will develop an operating model for engaged regional stakeholders that will ultimately enable a culture of compliance that is 1) fully integrated with the Compliance function and 2) embedded within regional agendas.
You will collaborate closely, in a peer-like fashion, with ethics & compliance colleagues, legal and risk functions to ensure compliance activities against risk policies are effectively implemented within regions; work with broader regional leadership (firm functions, office/cell leadership) to engage at a holistic level.
You will serve as a sound advisor to Head of Geographic Compliance on trends and emerging needs from the regions, ensuring an integrated view of location-specific needs.
Who You’ll Work With
You will be part of McKinsey’s Ethics & Compliance function, whose mission is to enable McKinsey’s client impact and innovation, while managing risks to the firm, our clients, and our people. The Ethics & Compliance function is globally integrated team within the second line of defense of the firm.
You will report directly to the Head of Geographic Compliance of the firm. You will be based in one of our hubs in Asia. (e.g. Malaysia, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Vietnam, India or Indonesia)
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company McKinsey & Company, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.