Uconnect company opens jobs for Regulatory Manager positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 50,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Leading Medical Instruments Manufacturing company is looking for a Regulatory Manager as the key responsible person related to Product Registration of the company.
- Develop Strategies to ensure that regulatory approvals are there to perform the activities of organization aligning the government regulations
- Prepare, evaluate and submit formal documents applicable to regulatory authorities
- Develop and maintain professional relationship with all regulatory agencies for smooth functions
- Manage with Quality Assurance including temperature monitoring, maintenance of quality agreements, release of products for sale, product inspection and development of standard Operating Procedures.
- Communicate with principals by adhering to organizational policies and protocols to increase efficiency and effective registration process.
- BSc in pharmacy/ B. Pharm with minimum 5 years experience in similar capacity
- Hold certificate of registration as a pharmacist
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Be deadline oriented and possess time management skills
- Thoroughly working with EPR/ NAV environment
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Uconnect, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.