Colombo Stock Exchange company opens jobs for REGULATORY POLICY OFFICER positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 50,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Colombo Stock Exchange
|REGULATORY POLICY OFFICER
|Western Province, Colombo - Western Province
REGULATORY POLICY & COMPLIANCE OFFICER
Fair, transparent and balanced regulation is key to the functioning of the capital market. You will have the opportunity to contribute to this important role and be a part of a dynamic team. Reporting to the Senior Vice President – Regulatory Policy and Compliance, you will play a dual role in formulating regulatory policies/rules for the CSE Group to facilitate stock market operations and maintaining a robust compliance culture within the CSE Group to ensure due compliance in daily business operations.
Requirements to apply:
· Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized University and/or Attorney-at-Law. Minimum 02 years’ of experience in the field of Corporate or Commercial Law.
· Exposure to legal drafting and research will be an added advantage.
· Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
· Possess good drafting and analytical skills.
· Attention to detail, ability to learn fast, multi task and work under pressure.
If you are selected for the vacancy your job responsibilities would include:
· Formulating regulatory policies and drafting new rules/ amendments to the existing rules for the CSE and subsidiaries to support market dynamics, new financial products and to satisfy legal or regulatory requirements.
· Drafting concept papers and board papers for obtaining relevant internal approvals for rule amendments.
· Obtaining public/ stakeholder views during the rule making process including preparation of consultation papers, drafting press notices and tabulating comments/ views and recommendations of the stakeholders for internal consideration.
· Liaising with the SEC and drafting letters/other communications for obtaining the approval of the SEC for implementing new rules/ amendments to existing rules.
· Carrying out in-depth research on legal/ regulatory frameworks of foreign counterparts and preparing papers indicating research findings.
The Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE) is a company limited by guarantee incorporated under the Companies Act No. 17 of 1982 and is licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Sri Lanka (SEC) as a market Institution to operate the Stock Market in Sri Lanka. The CSE offers globally accepted pre trade, trade and post trade infrastructure and systems for primary market issuances and the secondary trading of listed equity and debt securities.
Please send in your CVs to [email protected] on or before the 11th of July
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Colombo Stock Exchange, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.