Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka company opens jobs for Relationship Manager positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
In this Role you are passionate about business development and forging strong customer relationships. This person will assess the needs of prospective customers, understand the organization’s culture as it is evolving, and determine how we might engage in a partnership to build more trust and help them become a certified Great Place to Work®. The goal of this position is to help increase the number of organizations committing to the journey of becoming a Great Workplace and certifying their workplace culture. In this role you will deliver sales targets by representing the entire Great Place to Work® product suite to current and prospective customers. You will identify, qualify, and secure meetings with new prospects, partner closely with internal teams and track customer data.
Key Responsibilities and Job Activities:
· Close business with new customers.
· Renew existing business with current customers.
· Build both new relationships and grow existing relationships with HR and C-level executives to help secure new and/or renewal business.
· Identify new/additional products to cross sell to our existing customer- base.
· Secure annual and multi-annual contracts and maintain our track-record of beating revenue goals.
· Shape, iterate, and scale our sales strategy, taking initiative to improve the team’s practices, tools, and content.
· Contribute to the growth of the team and business units.
· Work collaboratively across sales, accounting, marketing, product and customer success.
· Document all sales activities in Zoho following our sales and campaign management processes.
Qualification and Skills Requirements:
· Participate fully in team meetings and contribute in real-time.
· A degree or equivalent professional qualification from a reputed institute.
· 3+ years in Sales and Marketing, ideally with 1 year in SaaS Experience.
· Excellence in building relationships – with team members and with clients.
· Ability to comfortably interact and build relationships with C-level Executives and Directors.
· Articulate, clear and genuine communication style, excellent listening skills.
· Proficient in MS Office and Zoho or similar CRM, plus a desire and willingness to learn new applications.
· Demonstrated leadership, teamwork, and client management skills; must be a team player.
· Demonstrated commitment to Great Place to Work values, behaviors, and mission.
· Self-starter with “can-do” and responsive attitude which inspires fellow team members towards positive outcomes.
· Detail and quality oriented solutioning as needed.
· Proven organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks across simultaneous projects.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.