Quess Lanka company opens jobs for Reliability Engineer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Analyst and Information Technology skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Analyst and Information Technology|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Income IT is adopting site reliability engineering (SRE) principles to implement continuous operation support to business operation.
Adopting SRE principles includes focusing on faster incident detection and resolution, and to provide better operation availability and sustainability, and continuous improvement on operation efficiency.
Installation, configuration, and management of monitoring tool like Dynatrace
Configure SLI/SLO/alert/dashboard as per requirement on Dynatrace platform.
Create and maintain operation automation projects using Jenkins.
Location: Singapore/ Renewable Contract
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Quess Lanka, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.