Verité Research company opens jobs for Research Writer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
Verité Research is looking to hire a Research Writer to join our Economics Research Team.
3 reasons you should apply to Verité Research:
- You will sharpen your skills in research, analysis, writing, communication and critical thinking.
- You will be mentored by a dynamic group of experts from the fields of Economics, Law and Media.
- You will be a part of an interdisciplinary work environment and be exposed to work from across the organisation.
In this role, you will:
- Produce high level analysis by interpreting social and economic data, trends and events using both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Design and develop methodologies for new research in the field of socio economics.
- Explore possibilities to expand the organisation’s core research areas.
- Manage and provide research guidance to teams working on assignments assigned to you in consultation with the organisation.
- Write research reports and proposals.
What we require:
- Education: First Class or Second Upper degree in Economics, Public Policy, Sociology, Gender studies, or any another related field.
- Work experience: Minimum of one – three years’ work experience in the fields of socio-economics, policy analysis, academic research and advocacy, data analysis or journalism
- Skills: Critical thinking skills to evaluate complex social issues objectively- using data, recognising patterns and identifying cause-effect relationships; exceptional writing skills in English, ability to read and analyse content in Sinhala and/or Tamil; ability to present compelling analysis in a succinct and precise manner; ability to work under pressure and deliver on time.
- Language Proficiency : Full professional working proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English is required. Professional working proficiency in reading, writing and speaking Sinhala and/or Tamil
Please note, only applications meeting all requirements will be considered.
Deadline: 20th July 2023
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Verité Research, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.