Ranna 212 Beach Resort company opens jobs for Residence Manager positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Ranna 212 Beach Resort|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
We are looking for a Resident Manager for a star-class category hotel pre-opening. Our hotel is located in Kahandamodara Ranna.
Attractive packages and benefits await for the right candidate.
- Experience in the hotel industry, specifically in Resorts
- Performing Growth Records of past employment.
- Experience in a similar capacity at least 3 years
Only shortlisted candidates will bill be contacted and Sri Lankan nationals are encouraged to apply.
Contact via email for further details: [email protected]
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Ranna 212 Beach Resort, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.