Daraz company opens jobs for Resolution Hero - Customer Service positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Customer Service skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Technology, Information and Internet, Retail, & International Trade and Development, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Resolution Hero - Customer Service|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Customer Service|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, International Trade and Development, Retail, Technology|
Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia’s leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Myanmar. It empowers more than 100,00 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalised logistics and payments infrastructure in its markets. Daraz’ vision is to be a champion of South Asia serving 100 million customers and businesses by 2030.
For more information, please visit ww.daraz.com
Your role is to:
- Ensure all complaints are acknowledged in a timely manner and customers are kept informed of the progress throughout the complaint process.
- Identify, analyse and report on trends in customer issues, including breaches and potential timeline breaches.
- Escalate all unresolved issues and complaints to line managers in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to investigate, resolve and report on all customer-related complaints within assigned timelines.
A little bit about you:
- Should possess a diploma or any equivalent qualification in business management or any related discipline.
- Minimum 1-year work experience in Customer Service, Hospitality, Sales & Marketing, Accounting, or any related industry is required.
- Confident communicator with excellent English and Sinhala communication skills (Tamil fluency would be an added advantage).
- Excellent customer service and people skills are essential to succeed in this role.
- Basic IT knowledge is mandatory.
- Live the Daraz values: Continuously Innovate, Generosity of Spirit, Deliver on our Promise & Make it Personal
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Daraz, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.