SS&C Technologies company opens jobs for Retirement Plan Account Administrator positions in the Central Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Finance and Sales skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, Financial Services, & Hospitals and Health Care, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Retirement Plan Account Administrator|
|Region:||Central Province, Office Junction - Central Province|
|Job Function:||Finance and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
|Industry:||Financial Services, Hospitals and Health Care, IT Services and IT Consulting|
The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That’s where you’ll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
Title: Retirement Plan Account Administrator
Location: Remote USA Only
Get To Know The Team
The Retirement Solutions Group is seeking experienced Account Managers to join our rapidly growing Relationship Management Team. In this role, you will be the primary contact on an assigned “book of business” of small asset, complex and sensitive plan sponsors and brokers. Account Managers are the liaison between the plan sponsors and various internal groups.
Why You’ll Love It At SS&C!
- Flexibility: Hybrid Work Model & Business Casual Dress Code, including jeans
- Your Future: Generous 401(k) Matching Program, Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement Opportunities.
- Work/Life Balance: Unlimited Personal & Vacation Time Off, Sick Leave Policy, Paid Company Holidays
- Your Well-being: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, Global Employee Assistance, Parental Leave, and more
- Diversity & Inclusion: Committed to Being an Organization that Welcomes, Celebrates, and Thrives on Diversity
- Training: Hands-On and Customized by your Team, including Technical and E-Learning Resources
- Extra Perks: Discounts on fitness memberships, cell provider, childcare, travel, and more!
What You Will Get To Do
- Respond to plan sponsors’ requests for information on a variety of issues, including on-going requests for plan amendments. This includes consultative services.
- Obtain all necessary information, determine feasibility of requests, and submits requests to individual specialists for action.
- Interface with management and internal support groups in order to research issues and coordinate responses to plan sponsors. This includes conducting trend analysis of issues, response times, and other valuable statistics.
- Develop and recommend improvements to workflows and procedures in order to increase efficiency and client satisfaction.
- Assist in the collection, review and preparation of client information used for compliance testing and filings.
- Communicate with Compliance Testing and Reporting specialists regarding testing and 5500 results or issues and is responsible for final review of each plan sponsor’s compliance package.
- Promote customer satisfaction through proactive and effective service delivery, and ensure prompt and effective response to all plan sponsor inquiries.
The Impact You Will Make
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of work-related experience, or a Master’s degree and 1 year of work-related experience, or 4 years equivalent work-related experience
- 3-5 years of defined contribution plan administration/ management experience, with a strong background in customer service/relationship management required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications; specifically Excel and PowerPoint. Advanced knowledge of Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), Department of Labor (DOL), and Internal Revenue Service (IRS) regulatory issues highly desired.
- Strong understanding of TPA, Plan Sponsor, broker, and participant roles and responsibilities in qualified plans, as well as understanding of testing and plan documents.
New York City, New Jersey City, NJ, California
- Salary Range for Position expected between $75,00 and $85,00. The successful candidate may be eligible or an annual discretionary incentive compensation award.
Remote – Washington & Colorado
- Salary range for the Position expected between $75,00 and 85,00. The successful candidate may be eligible for an annual discretionary incentive compensation award.
- Benefits: SS&C offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 11 Paid holidays and Unlimited Paid Time Off subject to business needs and approval.
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. SS&C reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Thank you for your interest in SS&C! To further explore this opportunity, please apply through our careers page on the corporate website at ww.ssctech.com/careers.
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SS&C Technologies, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.