Department of Talent Sri Lanka company opens jobs for Sales and Marketing Coordinator positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Department of Talent Sri Lanka|
|Position:||Sales and Marketing coordinator|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Our client who is a reputed pharmaceutical company is in search of a Sales and Marketing coordinator.
The ideal candidate should possess,
– Proven experience in handling secretarial, admin or coordination work related to Sales and Marketing.
– Experience is the tendering procedure.
– A diploma or a degree in the related field.
if you’re interested, share your CV with
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Department of Talent Sri Lanka, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.