MyColomboProperties company opens jobs for Sales Coordinator positions in the Sri Lanka region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 50,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Salary:||LKR 12.500 - LKR 50.000 per Month|
Are you a dynamic and organized individual with a passion for sales? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working with a diverse team? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
MyColomboProperties is a leading Real Estate company that prides itself on delivering top-quality products and services to our clients. We are currently seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Sales Coordinator to join our team.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team, including managing calendars, scheduling appointments, and coordinating meetings.
- Follow up with clients regarding product inquiries, order status, and delivery updates.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities, customer interactions, and transactions.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify potential leads and opportunities.
- Assist in the preparation of sales reports and forecasts.
- Handle customer complaints and resolve issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitors’ activities.
- Proven experience as a Sales Coordinator or in a similar administrative role.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in using CRM software and MS Office Suite.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Real Estate is a plus.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company MyColomboProperties, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.