Redis company opens jobs for Sales Development Representative, Korean speaking positions in the APAC region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 12,000 - රු. 36,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Software Development, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Sales Development Representative, Korean speaking|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
Who We Are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,00 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
In this position, you will play a key role in our APAC SDR/Sales teams by prospecting into predefined named accounts as well as following up on some inbound leads to create a quality pipeline of Sales Qualified Opportunities.
You will be working in close partnership with our sales teams, SDRs globally and our marketing team. This position requires strong business acumen with the ability to quickly assess and align customer interest to products and use cases. Our ideal candidate must possess the aptitude to easily engage and establish rapport with prospects, colleagues cross functionally and most of all be hungry, creative and driven to generate a quality pipeline of SQLs. This is a position of growth and learning in the areas of sales and marketing; being coachable is a must!
You will join the Field Outbound SDR team and be a member of the APAC Sales Team, working alongside Account Executives and reporting directly to the APAC SDR Manager. This is a rare opportunity to help define a growing sales team in a well-funded SaaS startup with great customer traction.
What You’ll Do
- Research into all predefined named accounts
- Develop, nurture & close leads through the sales process
- Strategize the approaches, track and maintain databases including Salesforce and Outreach
- Build a strong relationship internally with our cross functional teams – Sales, Marketing, Enablement and Alliances
- Establish Champions and Advocates over the phone and through web-conference
- Identifying and nurturing leads to generate quality SQLs
- Execute established best practices using tools such as Outreach, Salesforce,ZoomInfo, Drift and 6sense
- Support all our Marketing initiatives and campaigns to help generate leads
- Conduct Outbound engagements through combo prospecting (email+phone+social+video) to our ICP
- Manage and deliver on SDR activities respective to weekly KPIs
- Hand off qualified opportunities to Account Executives and engage in necessary follow-ups that may be required.
What Will You Need To Have
- Local Diploma/Degree certificate in any discipline
- Speaking English and Korean languages are must haves ( additional languages such as Japanese or Bahasa are also of interest )
- A tech enthusiast with a passion to solve organisational problems with Saas offerings of the organisation
- Enjoy the scrappiness of a startup (with the stability of an established company!)
- Confidence and coachability
- The love to work with people who are highly diverse
- The ability to write a compelling message and tell great stories
- Previous Social Selling experience is key
- Based in Singapore
We Give Back To Our Employees
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working options
- Home internet stipend
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company, we value a culture of curiosity, diversity of thought, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. Redis is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where all employees’ differences are celebrated and supported, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. Redis is dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We strive to create a workplace where every voice is heard, and every idea is respected.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodations for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to [email protected]. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Redis, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.