CAKE Engineering company opens jobs for Sales Force Developer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Sales Force Developer|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
At CAKE we are developing an end-to-end technology platform for restaurants and retail outlets. With a Silicon Valley mindset backed by decades of experience in the restaurant, retail, and foodservice space, we are disrupting the way that businesses run and connect with their customers through innovation.
As a Mad Mobile company, we have forged partnerships with Apple, Salesforce, Oracle, and many other tech leaders that help us expand the capabilities of our platform to serve our customers better and seek out new markets.
Software Engineering at CAKE is fast paced and focused on engineering excellence. Employing leading-edge technologies to create ground-breaking products that change the way our customers run their businesses.
· 2 -3 years of Salesforce platform experience
· Own the management of our Salesforce org triggers, automations, and flows.
· Define and execute strategies to optimize third-party integrations with Salesforce, including Intacct accounting and Matrix inventory management.
· Develop new systems and processes to improve user productivity within the Salesforce environment.
· Deliver high-quality solutions that enhance our sales conversion funnels, customer onboarding and success, and customer support.
· Communicate effectively with stakeholders and collaborate with the Salesforce Administrators to identify, plan, and implement solutions.
· Strong experience in Salesforce development, including Apex and Apex Triggers.
· Salesforce Platform Developer II certification.
· Proficiency in Visualforce, LWC, and declarative customization.
· Experience with Salesforce integration patterns, APIs, data migration processes, and best practices.
· Some familiarity with Commerce Cloud.
· Knowledge of accounting (Intacct or similar) and inventory management (Matrix or similar) products and their integration with Salesforce.
· Experience with MuleSoft preferred but not required.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company CAKE Engineering, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.